It’s been too long since I’ve written a “Friday Favorites” post for you all! I typically create a post like this if I’ve discovered something that has made my life better or easier in some way. I always want to share my finds with you, even if that’s a new fall drink or an amazing hair product!
Before I get into today’s Friday Favs, I want you to know that my studded booties are $10 off with code “THATSPICE” making them $59! (My tank is sadly sold out – I’ll let you know if it gets restocked!)
1. Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew – This new fall drink from Starbucks is WAY better than a pumpkin spice latte! It tastes like an actual piece of pumpkin pie without the artificial taste. Ask for a straw to mix up the foam because the top is so sweet!
2. Maybelline Lasting Fix Makeup Setting Spray ($8) – This was a game changer on our road trip and a total necessity for humid/hot weather! It makes your makeup last longer and touching up is much easier throughout the day.
3. RISE Podcast by Rachel Hollis – Listen to episode 111 before you do anything else. It will be life changing for your business and personal life! Matt and I listened to a few podcasts driving to California and he actually loved this episode too. I also regularly listen to Transformation Church and Elevation Church podcasts during the week. They’re always so encouraging and challenge me in my faith!
4. Own Your Everyday by Jordan Dooley – I just started reading this book but I’ve followed Jordan on Instagram for several years now. She’s the REAL deal and brings a lot of transparency to the table about perfectionism, comparison and her own struggles in finding her purpose. I think this is a must read for any woman who wants more freedom in her life!
5. Orange Marmalade Hair Cream by ECOSLAY (starts at $10) – This curly hair product is literally made by hand using completely all natural ingredients! It takes a couple weeks to ship but it’s worth it. The smell of the orange marmalade is SO DREAMY. It’s very lightweight and makes your hair soft, shiny and feel healthier than ever. I purchased the biggest size bottle but now she offers smaller batches starting at $10!
6. Aerie Real Happy Bras – I might need to do a whole blog post on the topic of bras because I recently discovered that I haven’t been wearing the best bra size for my shape! I love the Aerie Real Happy Demi Bras because they don’t gap or show underneath my clothes. I just ordered the same bra in the push-up version and can’t wait to try it out!
If you loved today’s post, let me know and I’ll do a Friday Favs series more often! I hope you all have a fantastic Friday and a wonderful weekend!